• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Oregon Aero Seat Cushions

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sbaldus

Reaction score
I have a pair of Oregon Aero Seat Cushion that I would like to sell. They sell new for $225 each.
They are in good condition. Only think you might want to do is buy new seat foam. I contacted them and new foam from them is $100.00 each. The Lumbar core is still like-new in mine and the seat foam is good, but not like-new. If you have seats that need a little more comfort, but you're not ready to spend the dollars for new upholstery, these are your ticket. $125.00 for both. Shipping will be added from Zip code 29730; roughly $20-$25.

Attachments

• Seat001.jpg
    Seat001.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 98
  • Seat002.jpg
    Seat002.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 99
  • Seat003.jpg
    Seat003.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 91

Latest posts

Back