• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

On the totally off chance...

guzziguy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Doing a panel upgrade and I am pulling out a KX145 and KI-205.
I figure I can either give away these totally obsolete pieces of equipment to someone who may need a spare OR throw them away.
Free to a good home (just cover shipping)

Any takers?

ALSO, I am cleaning out the garage ahead of my move back east. I also have a spare Piper Arrow/Cherokee seat. $200 obo

msires

N8825W
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
High back? Low Back? Adjustable?

Leigh

Reaction score
I bought one of those new back in the late 1970's to replace a radio that had been stolen. It worked well for quite a few years and went with the plane eventually. I heard they were a dog.

guzziguy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I bought one of those new back in the late 1970's to replace a radio that had been stolen. It worked well for quite a few years and went with the plane eventually. I heard they were a dog.
Total piece of crap! And the KI-205 that everyone thought was a 208 is only compatible with the KX145!!
But, hey, if someone needs one, I don't mind giving it away.

Leigh

Reaction score
I have heard they make fairly good wheel chocks. Mine worked fine for many years and never needed any repairs but it seems I was very lucky since I heard a lot of bad things about them.

sourdough44

Reaction score
Take a peek at comparable avionics on eBay, wider audience.

guzziguy

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I'm not looking to sell them. I'm looking to throw them away, but if someone (on the off chance) wants them, I would give them to them.

Latest posts