• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

New to forum 1 year reader

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sidegrip

Reaction score
Hi fellow aviation pal's

First time on this form and 18 month owner of a nice 1980 saratoga. Picked her up in StatesvillE NC and have her based in Abbeville LA KIYA.

Annual due in January 2013 and started getting the small things that I'd made a list of replacing or changing and one was the battery box.
My VSI when to 10,000 FPM when I saw the $$$$$ of these things. I'd set up an account with P3 late afternoon and have not yet been approved.

My question is does anyone know of where a LESS Than 500.00 box can be purchased?

Thanks in advance
SG

Saratoga pickup.png

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back