• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

New Piper A/C design

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Unfortunately my Seneca IV AC blower motor died. I have to pull the whole system to put in a new one. But to do that requires discharging the '94 R12 system and R12 is almost impossible to come by. Looking at converting to 134 while it is out but the STC I found was ridiculous expensive- $9k plus labor. I would assume Piper switched to 134 compliant parts at some point in their production.

Latest posts

Back