• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

New Member from Shawnee, KS

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi All,

Excited to be a part of this group and I look forward to learning from you all!

My father-in-law and I are looking to go 50/50 on a plane.

I was advised to join a forum like this one to learn as much from current owners as possible to hopefully eliminate any avoidable mistakes.

Long story short, I am 27 years old, finishing up my PPL (have only the check ride to go) and based on everything I've read and calculated myself, it will save money to buy in this partnership, especially with the plan to make a career out of it. The goal is to then teach my father-in-law and he is fired up as well!! One day he wants to buy a multi-engine plane to use as a XC machine for golfing and other trips, so this seems like a wise first step all the way around.

Latest posts

Back