• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

NEW JPI 960

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm having a problems with the new JPI 960 installed in my Navajo PA-31 325

The day I was to pick it up the left engine RPM was all over the place.. He replaced that and on the ground run up was fine,,, but once in the air the right MP started going all over the place...

My question is?? Sitting on the ground the MP is reading 30.1 on both engines . After I start the engines,the MP stay the same... Is that right?? I know 30.1 is the same as altimeter ......

I'm also having issues with the fuel quantity display. My old gauges worked great and were very accurate. Now with full fuel it's all over the place........ not even close...

Latest posts

Back