• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

New aircraft owner.. skybeacon adsb

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tony la rotta

Samflyboy
Reaction score
Hi everyone, N15342

Just bought first plane for my son"s time building. 1972 pa28 140. 520 hrs SMOH. [In 2004]

Came with adsb Skybeacon installed on wing light. Atc chks good our signal, but I am trying to understand why Flightradar24 does not see us.

Anyone else had issues like this and got it resolved? Or is it just me?

Thanks

Tony

Attachments

• 20191021_134046.jpg
    20191021_134046.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 21

Latest posts

Back