• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

NEW 28V PAR36 Whelen Parmetheus Plus Landing Light

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Piper owners, I have two new Whelen PAR36 Parmetheus Plus 28V landing lights for sale on my website http://www.gallagheraviationllc.com/products for $199.99 each plus shipping. These normally retail for $235 on Aircraft Spruce. I have three PAR46 Parmetheus Plus landing lights on my Bonanza and they are terrific. They light up the night and they draw minimal power.

Order from my website or you can shoot me an email with any questions you might have. All products have a 30 day money back guarantee from my business.

[email protected]

James

Attachments

• pled1l.jpg
    pled1l.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 7

Latest posts

Back