• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Need interior door handle Twinkie

6t6

Supporting Member
Reaction score
All the spare parts that I have and no door handle. For the record 1969 PA30 interior door handle needed. Anyone have one or know a work around. I see Spruce has a reengineered handle at over $400.

6t6

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Update: Ordered non certified handle from Webco. It looks exactly like the door handle of a 65 mustnags, I used to dabble in.
What I might do is drill and tap a set screw for beefier hold but I checked while opening and closig door and works fine. Case closed

Warriorgreg

Reaction score
My Comanche overhead trim handle is from a 57 Chevy window crank. Aftermarket parts are cheap, well made and obviously look great (as compared to a 60 year old, pitted chrome).

Reactions: 6t6

Latest posts