• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Need Hydraulic Powerpack Manifold

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a project that I am working on and I need a part. It can be damaged, broke in several pieces or whole. I need the aluminum manifold that bolts to the bottom of the Gear retract Prestolite HYC5005 Powerpack. Please contact me if you have one setting around or know where one of these are. I can return it in 2 weeks. I need it to draw up a CAD model for a furure project. See picture, its the part outlined in RED.

s-l500 (1)b.jpg

Latest posts

Back