• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Need Feedback on Throttle Handle

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Been working on a few parts/upgrades for the PA-28. One of them is an owner upgrade to the Throttle Knob. I am about to lock down the design and purchase parts for this upgrade. I just want some feedback from the group as to what switch looks nicer in the handle ( Small Red, Large Red, Black ). It can be used for Remote Ident, Frequency Flip, GPS Ent, Autopilot Disconnect, TOGA, etc.... Just tell me in your opinion what looks better in the handle.

After reading what was needed and liked I finalized the Throttle Handle Switch to number 4 (RED Small button, Recessed and Guarded).

Attachments

• PA28 Throotle Sw LB 3.jpg
    PA28 Throotle Sw LB 3.jpg
    161.6 KB · Views: 55
  • PA28 Throttle Sw LR 2.jpg
    PA28 Throttle Sw LR 2.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 56
  • PA28 Throttle Sw SR 2.jpg
    PA28 Throttle Sw SR 2.jpg
    138.2 KB · Views: 54
  • FINAL DESIGN.jpg
    FINAL DESIGN.jpg