• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Need aircraft insurance or have questions about it?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Insurance Guy

Reaction score
Hi, my name is Chip Lennemann and I am an insurance agent that specializes in aviation insurance. I have worked in the aviation industry for 13 years so I know the problems that pilots and aircraft owners face when it comes to insurance. I’d like to offer my expertise and services to help anyone that has questions or problems with their insurance.

The agency I work for is Aerospace Risk Management Group, Inc. (www.avnins.net) and we are located in Michigan. If you have questions about training, price for a possible purchase, or anything else insurance related feel free to contact me. My phone number is (877) 435-9242 and you can email me at [email protected]. I look forward to hearing from you!!

Latest posts

Back