• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Need advice flying over / through the Las Vegas Brovo...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So on Friday I headed south from Utah to So Cal... great flight, smooth air and some tail wind. I went over the Brovo with flight following, staying to the east side, and was routed farther east... that had not happened before.

Tomorrow will be headed back home, and this tile will be at 9.5k as 11.5k will be pushing the limits of my plan.

When going through the Brovo, anyone have a good " out of the way" path that works going from south to north??... used to plan directly over the LV, but seams to always get vectored around.... any good planning routs to get through that area?????

Thanks, Flying is Fun!!...

Latest posts

Back