• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Need ADS-B Out? ThePlaneDealer.com has the best prices + SPECIAL OFFER!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hish747

Reaction score
Dear Fellow Piper Forum members,

Most of us have or will need to equip to meet the 2020 ADS-B mandate. ThePlaneDealer.com has the best prices for the easiest to install and most cost effective units.
If you're considering a TailBeacon, SkyBeacon or Garmin GDL-82 for your aircraft, please visit ThePlaneDealer.com for those as well as a few other product deals.

Here are some of the current deals:

uAvionix TailBeacon TSO - $1899.00
uAvionix SkyBeacon TSO - $1749.00
Garmin GDL-82 - $1689.00

***SPECIAL OFFER FOR THE FIRST 25 ORDERS: PRICES INCLUDE SHIPPING & TAX***

Please don't hesitate to reach out if you have any questions.
Thank you!

Capt. Hish
ThePlaneDealer.com
Great Airplanes and Avionics

Last edited:
First, I love your Avatar. Second, I'm jealous of your Lance (I fly a Cherokee Six). Third, you are right in theory but backwards in actuality because I posted here first and then in the classified. Glad to see that folks do visit the Sponsor Showcase! :)

***Black Friday Savings***
Nov 26-30

Tailbeacon $1879
SkyBeacon $1739

Prices are shipped to your door!
Visit ThePlaneDealer.com

Happy Thanksgiving,
Hish

Sale pricing extended for the holidays until Jan 1, 2021. Happy Holidays All!

Latest posts

Back