• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Narco MK12D+TSO

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I've got one of these for sale, comes with the CDI/GS indicator. It came back from Ellison Avionics 1 year ago with $650 worth of work done (I have the receipt and the 8130 with 4/19/19 dates on them), new main board, bunch of capacitors, working like a dream. Removed for upgrade.

Asking 1k for that radio and the indicator.

Also have another radio just like it, except it doesn't transmit. Perfect face plate, bright readout, receives fine, just won't transmit. Selling this one for $300 as it'll need a bit of work to get running again.

Both for $1,200.

PM me if interested. I'll post pictures when I get a chance.

Latest posts

Back