• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Narco MK12d TSO 14v /w G/S.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just throwing my lure into the water here to see if anyone has a great condtion Narco MK12D TSO 14V lying around they'd like converted to cash. I've seen several variants of these. The one I need has three chips sticking out of the back.

Mine has seemingly gone T/U. I'm doing some inquring of avionics shops for possible repair of mine. But with all the panel upgrades around this board, there is bound to be more than a few of these lying around.

If you have one, let me know either here or PM and what price you'd want. Pictures would help greatly.

Thanks!

Latest posts

Back