• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

N19AV now listed for Sale

bryris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
How much? PM if needed. I might know a guy interested.

bryris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
My friend Chad called and left you a message. He's the real deal and has the money, not a tire kicker. Just passing along. Thanks.

DougP

Reaction score
Did You friend Chad find a plane he liked? He passed on this one but it sold to another buyer on west coast a few days later. Appreciated the lead but he was unsure of many issues that we couldn’t resolve. Thanks.

bryris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
No not yet. I think he got the closest to a deal with yours as he’s gotten yet, but just couldn’t get comfortable. Everyone has a different standard. Congrats on the sale!

DougP

Reaction score
Thank you sir, for the follow up. It is doing well out on west coast so far. Sorry he missed it, but thanks again for trying to help. It's tough buying an airplane, I know. The good ones go fast. Again, there is no such thing as the perfect airplane. Best.

Latest posts