• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

My new panel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gusve

Reaction score
I am redoing my panel on my Cherokee. The avionics has been purchased already and basically I'm waiting on the shop date to start. The panel renewal is not cheap and of course I dont want to make a decision I may regret later when it comes to placement or ergonomics. The first picture is the planned layout. second is a picture with real size cutout picture of the EFIS. My question is,
1. Should I remove the third radio K170B that drives the VOR/glideslope? No VOR?
The GPS will give me LVP approaches.
Im not IFR rated yet but will hopefully before years end. Any sugestions or lessons learned on your install? Let me know what you would do different and why? Thanks

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230514-140533_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20230514-140533_Gallery.jpg
    377.7 KB · Views: 0
  • Resized_20221208_150555(1).jpeg
    Resized_20221208_150555(1).jpeg
    794 KB · Views: 0

Latest posts

Back