• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Multiple Sump Drains Under Wing?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sourdough44

Reaction score
I used to own my 66 Cherokee 140 & it had one drain under each wing. This new Warrior has 2 fuel sump drains under each wing, and the one near the firewall. My question is are both of these sumps under the wing treated the same? Sample taken before each flight? The one is closer to the wing root & a little harder to get at. I don't remember the seller talking about the inboard drains? They also seem to of been less used by looking at the color,condition, & other use indicators.

Latest posts

Back