• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Multiple items for sale after upgrades on panel and auto pilot.

Reaction score
It did when I removed it. I replaced with the new Garmin GFC 500. I have a Cherokee 235B and the only problem I had with the old auto pilot is that if I let the fuel tanks get out of balance the auto pilot would struggle a bit keeping its heading. Meaning the tip tanks. When full I can carry 84 gallons. When full I found I had to switch the tip tanks after about a half hour and go to the other tip tank. As long as I kept them fairly balanced I didn’t have a problem. I know some folks like to run a tank until it’s empty before changing. I couldn’t do that

Kelly

Reaction score
I have some people I am communicating with regarding the seat belts, AP and attitude indicator. I’m pretty sure the AI and seat belts are sold. Not so sure about the AP. Waiting on payment I do have some other tan seat belts if you are interested. They are just lap belts taken from the back seat of my Cherokee. Im asking $75 for those.
My personal Email is [email protected] If the AP doesn’t sell I will let you know. Just email me so I can get to you easier.

robertthoyer

CAPT BOB, RET DELTA/NAVY CFII MULTI AND SINGLE
Reaction score
I have piper 3 two axis Ap , vacuum with stby prec lv backup system kx170 all working prior to removal for upgrade. For sale. Along with 4 or 6 cylinder jpl 730 engine analyzer for sale

Latest posts