• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Motorcycles

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Just curious how many of you are motorcycle riders. I just got it in my crawl to tinker around with it a little bit. Just picked me up a real nice 2006 Honda VTX 1300C this last weekend. I know it can kill me - just like the airplane can - so I am approaching the whole thing with my usual level of conservatism. I am taking the motorcycle safety course in a few weeks, going to get all geared up, and just take it so very easy in little to no traffic locations for a good while. But, I've known several pilots who ride out to the airport to fly. That is my primary mission. I doubt I'll stack the miles up much at all, but it's an 8 mile one way ride to my hangar from the house. I figure this is a perfect mission for the bike and would add a little something to the total experience of flying and hamburger chasing on the nice weather weekends.
5678B510-789D-4E5D-B52B-AD57CBE95B88.jpeg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back