• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Mileage reimbursement

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Yes, you read that right.... mileage reimbursement. Looking through the mileage allowed for using personal vehicles on company business, I discovered the mileage paid varies with the vehicle. A motorcycle gets less than a car. And an airplane gets more. That's right, a personally owned airplane is an approved method of travel. So it got me to thinking..... with just a PPL, can I be paid mileage if I fly my plane to a TDY site? Or would that be considered getting paid to fly? Or flying in furtherance of a business?
I'm sittin here scratching my head on this one.

Latest posts

Back