• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Lycoming 0-320-D2A Fuel Consumption ??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattstecher

Reaction score
I am trying to determine the proper fuel consumption numbers to use in my flight planning with a Lycoming 0-320-D2A pulling my 1963 Cherokee 160 around.

The POH for the early planes is less than complete and I don't have the full operations manual for this engine. And from the Lycoming web site it appears to be a pretty expensive thing to get.

If anyone is able to pass this info on to me in some fashion I am more than happy to buy you lunch if you are ever near West Houston (IWS) and would like to kill an hour.

Thanks in advance and Fly Safe,
Matt Stecher
Katy, Tx
1963 Piper Cherokee 160B

Latest posts

Back