• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Low Time Cirrus $120,000 ???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'M JUST REPOSTING AN AD I SAW ON BARNSTORMERS!

Not sure what the catch is here. Something must be wrong with it, that is not disclosed in the ad.

http://www.barnstormers.com/ad_detail.php?ID=856238

2001 CIRRUS SR22 PROJECT 716TT • $120,000 • GREAT OPPORTUNITY • 2001 Cirrus SR22 Project. For sale as is where is (KADS). 716TT ENG&AF. All Logs complete. Needs annual and 10yr chute repack. All compressions in 70's. Included in the deal is a tornado alley turbo kit (not installed) Clean airplane. No time to take on this project so I must let it go! Value with turbos is over 200k!! A STEAL at 120K!!! • Contact Stan Baker - BAKER AVIATION, Owner - located Fort Worth, TX USA • Telephone: 8177817692 . • Posted January 10, 2014

Latest posts

Back