• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Looking to buy used Stratus 2 or 2S

Mocha2168

Reaction score
Group,

Hope all is well. I inadvertently bought a new iPad pro with WIFI only from Costco. The price was great even with the $150 rebate. I could return it and buy the WiFi and Cellular version from Best Buy but the price is outrageous (IMO). So, I'm looking to buy a used Stratus 2 or 2S for positional awareness on my ForeFlight app. PM me if you have one for sale.

best

Leo

Flying_Monkey

Reaction score
Group,

Hope all is well. I inadvertently bought a new iPad pro with WIFI only from Costco. The price was great even with the $150 rebate. I could return it and buy the WiFi and Cellular version from Best Buy but the price is outrageous (IMO). So, I'm looking to buy a used Stratus 2 or 2S for positional awareness on my ForeFlight app. PM me if you have one for sale.

best

Leo
I have a Stratus 2. What are they going for used? I have been thinking about selling it...

Mocha2168

Reaction score
On E-Bay they’re going between $250-400. Let me know if you are looking to sell it. It’s kind of ridiculous that I need to get one since my plane is going in for ADS-B in February. Oh well, no one ever said a plane is a ‘sound’ investment. LOL.

Orest @ CYFD

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like the price of these, used, has plummeted, with the release of the lower cost Stratus 3 and the even lower cost new FF products.

* Orest

Forkauto

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Looks like the price of these, used, has plummeted, with the release of the lower cost Stratus 3 and the even lower cost new FF products.

* Orest
I like the idea of the FF on as it has a CO detector

Orest @ CYFD

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I like the idea of the FF on as it has a CO detector
The one potential disadvantage to the new Sentry (FF) unit, is no provision for an external antenna. But I expect most folks don't use that.

* Orest

bryris

Supporting Member
Reaction score
What does the 3 do that the 2s doesn't?

Latest posts