• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Looking to buy an Arrow

htmlkid

Reaction score
Looting to buy an Arrow II or III with min Garmin 430W, autopilot with Alt hold and TSMO under 1000 hrs.

hindsight2020

Reaction score
I somehow thought arrows would be worth more than that. Did ER wing separation accident hurt the value of Arrow?
I don't think so. The ACS change probably put some downward pressure. that said, that's what middle of the road arrow IIs have gone for a while now. about what i paid for mine all the way back in 2013 (cosmetically discounted) fwiw.

I'm not complaining, theyre a great value to me at this price point imo. I appreciated the fact I was able to upgrade out of my warrior (family growth forced better power loading) without having to go for lance or Dakota money. ymmv.

Ray93J

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I somehow thought arrows would be worth more than that. Did ER wing separation accident hurt the value of Arrow?
It was posted that insurance rate for retracts is increasing faster than fixed gear.

cowboyfl

Reaction score
My arrow is for sale on controller....TBO 1200 or so flys regularly ...let me know

Latest posts