• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Looking for Archer, low times and GTN650/750

Jrs005

Reaction score
Want to purchase a low-time Archer (first and last airplane). Just got my IFR rating and working on commercial. Would like GTN650/750, auto pilot with alt hold, good inside and out. Any leads on a II or III would be appreciated.

[email protected]

gas_pumps

Reaction score
I have a 1979 Archer II with 1250 hours total time airframe and engine. Everything is very original. Autopilot does not have altitude hold. GPS is a GX55 that replaced an earlier Loran. Original factory paint was replaced 3 years go with JetGlo. SB1006 done and no corrision found Just annualed in June. Only work was front wheel bearings. NDH and all logs complete etc. Tons of pictures. If interested, let me know.

gas_pumps

Reaction score
Emailed Flickr link to a bunch of pictures. Hope it works.

gas_pumps

Reaction score
Descriptions of each shot is in the lower left corner in very small type.

Jrs005

Reaction score
Thanks for the info and pics. I'm going to keep looking for something with the avionics and hours I would like.