• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Looking for a Tomahawk

YCCA

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Have looked in all the usual places so far but wondering if anyone on here has, or knows someone, who has a Tomahawk they are looking to send to a good home that might not be listed for sale

Forkauto

Supporting Member
Reaction score
There is one at KDMW (Westminster Md) sitting on the ramp. Hasn’t moved in at least 4-5 years

N33GG

Galactic Commander
Reaction score
I wish Piper had continued the Tomahawk production. It is a shame that the fleet is so small for today's used market. If they were more abundant, I would probably own one myself. Great airplanes!

kf6iat

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw a posting in Barnstormers today for one.. Was in the Cessna 150 section....

https://www.barnstormers.com/cat.php

PIPER P-38-112 TOMAHAWK

PIPER P-38-112 TOMAHAWK • $22,000 • AVAILABLE FOR SALE • OBO N2517B 125 HP engine, conical wing tips, clime prop, 295 Gps Req Pict • Contact Bob C., Owner - located Warrensburg, MO USA • Telephone: 907-347-4528 . • Posted January 9, 2018 • Show all Ads posted by this Advertiser • Recommend This Ad to a Friend • Email Advertiser • Save to Watchlist • Report This Ad

YCCA

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Saw a posting in Barnstormers today for one.. Was in the Cessna 150 section....

https://www.barnstormers.com/cat.php

PIPER P-38-112 TOMAHAWK

PIPER P-38-112 TOMAHAWK • $22,000 • AVAILABLE FOR SALE • OBO N2517B 125 HP engine, conical wing tips, clime prop, 295 Gps Req Pict • Contact Bob C., Owner - located Warrensburg, MO USA • Telephone: 907-347-4528 . • Posted January 9, 2018 • Show all Ads posted by this Advertiser • Recommend This Ad to a Friend • Email Advertiser • Save to Watchlist • Report This Ad
Yeah I talked to that guy.. plane hasn’t flown in over two years or even been started. Guy said he goes and turns the prop by hand to keep the oil flowing. He said a bunch of other stuff that didn’t add up. Big time red flags

arkvet

Reaction score
Yeah I talked to that guy.. plane hasn’t flown in over two years or even been started. Guy said he goes and turns the prop by hand to keep the oil flowing. He said a bunch of other stuff that didn’t add up. Big time red flags

But it has a clime prop! That’s a big plus.

Forkauto

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Here is the one based at KDMW. Its N2325C I have not spoken to the owner but took some pics

IMG_2531.JPG

IMG_2532.JPG

IMG_2533.JPG

YCCA

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Holy **** Batman!! That thing looks rough. Thanks for taking the pics though.. You think he might pay me to take it off his hands? ��

Latest posts