• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Looking for a Terra Tri-Nav C Manual

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattstecher

Reaction score
I have a Terra Tri-Nav C installed in my (new to me) Cherokee and I am trying to figure out how it works.

It looks like Trimble & Terra no longer make and support this thing.

Does anyone have the manual in an electronic format that they can send to me?

I may end up spending the $30-40 to buy it in one of the online auctions, but I am a cheap fella, and there are better things to spend the dollars on .... like 100LL.

Though if you end up in the Houston area I am more than happy to buy you lunch.

Thanks in advance and safe flying,
Matt Stecher
Katy, TX
1963 Cherokee 160B N5656W

Latest posts

Back