• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Looking for a T Arrow III

wgrasqu

Supporting Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I have sold my NA Arrow and I am on a search for a TA III. I would be open to looking at anything and it doesn't matter the avionics, engine time, paint, etc...
Yes, I know the market is crazy.. :)
-Warren

msires

N8825W
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Oh boy! Am I going to get some more yard art for a while? 😆

flyguydon

Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
My buddy in Arizona fired up the 360 turbo I built for him for the first time this weekend. That is 3 of those this year! All in Turbo Arrows...

Azpilot

Supporting Member
Reaction score
The engine of which Don spaketh…spoketh…said words

i had a near miss on a Comanche, and ended with a TA3. I always said it was the only Arrow I found interesting.

flyguydon

Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
Warren found his catch. TAIII that is a survivor. When he is done it will be an unbelievable plane!

sierrakilo99

Reaction score
Can't wait to see it, will it be in your shop in Lake City for a while?

sk

flyguydon

Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
He will want the engine done so I'll have it a while. He may have me put in a Tru Trac and who knows. It runs good and has about 1600 on the engine but he wants it done... 4600tt.

That will be the 4th TSIO360F that I've done in the past year.

Latest posts