• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Looking for a Seat Part

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Need some help….I need to replace some seat frame parts but for the life of me, cannot find what I’m looking for. Mounted on each side of the rear part of the seat frame, there are some rubber grommets screwed in at point of contact of the seat back frame. They dictate the angle of the seat back. Not sure if they’re supposed to be rubber or not but that’s what these are. Looks like someone put in some grommets found in the Home Depot aviation dept

Does anyone know the official name of this part or part number? Need to replace all four of them. Not sure if it matters but my seats do not have a height adjustment. Thanks in advance.

Latest posts

Back