• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Looking for a New Glareshield Brow for my Arrow II

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My plane is in for Annual and I asked the Mechanic what he could do with my tired, dingy Glareshield. I was already replacing both Windshields so it was a good time to redo the Glareshield. He renovated the Top Glareshield, however the Brow is Cracked and Brittle. I have a friend that owns an Alligator Farm and he gave me a Gator hide that was dyed black and i thought it would be cool to cover the Brow with Gator Hide. The project ran into a snag because there were no Burn Certs for Gator Hide. I told him that as a lifelong Floridian, I had never seen a Gator on fire, but that wasn't good enough, so I am looking to just buy a new Brow. I thought that I saw one for sale from a Vendor online a few weeks ago, but I can't find it now. Any Ideas?

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back