• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

locking Fuel Caps for Archer 2 Pa28-181

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I will pay good money for 2 x locking fuel caps for a PA28 Archer 181. Part number 39830-800 or part number 39830-802. It looks like they are standard fuel caps drilled out with a $ 5 cupboard cam lock put in! If anybody wants to sell me a plain fuel cap I can play with it and I'll drill it out and make my own locking version! I can install when parked up if there are any venting issues.

Finally are there any PMA or non approved items that will fit (maybe on the ground not necessarily when in flight). See photos of what I am looking for below

Attachments

• Fuel01.JPG
    Fuel01.JPG
    112.5 KB · Views: 12
  • Fuel02.JPG
    Fuel02.JPG
    147.4 KB · Views: 12

Latest posts

Back