• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Leaking Fuel Valve Diverter PA-28R-201T

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fly4ever

Reaction score
Hallo to the forum,

we're facing and AOG situation because of a leaking Fuel Valve Diverter P/N 633862.The aircraft is a Piper Turbo Arrow III (TSIO360 FB-3B engine) and the Fuel Valve Diverter which is a part of aircraft's optional priming system is found to be leaking by our mechanic.We contact VALCOR which is the engineering company producing these valves but they don't have the capability to fix our faulty valve neither overhauled it nor replace it with an overhauled one.They sell only new ones (some $2.500 and a 3 week delivery time!!!!!) and the same counts for anyone else I got in touch with, concerning our situation.
Is there anyone who knows if there is available a servicable/overhauled/good used unit out there or at least if there is a shop somewhere with the capability to repair my faulty leaking valve?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.We're pretty desperate because of this.We're already spent over $5.000 during the last month in order to repair several problems of our entire fuel injection system and now this seems to be a knock out! :(
I count on your help...

Nick.

Latest posts

Back