• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Lance take off performance graphs

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

boyd8885

'79 PA32RT-300T
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Attached are a couple of pages from my AFM regarding take off performance, flaps up, over a 50' barrier. The one on the left is "FAA approved", and only for max gross weight. The one on the right is from (shall we say) "Piper", and is used for various weights. I would think that the "Piper" graph when at gross weight should equal the "FAA" graph, but they don't. They are different by hundreds of feet. I am curious, why? What am I missing?

Note that there is also a similar thing for Landing, but the differences there are minor in comparison.

Attachments

• TO charts.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 35

Latest posts

Back