• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Lance Speed Mods

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It's been suggested to me that the Laminar wing fairings will give me a reasonable speed increase. This is in addition to the gap seals and wingtips I am already installing. Has anyone had experience with the Laminar wing fairing kits? What holds them to the wing? Are they easy enough to remove when the tanks needs to be inspected or for maintenance? Fuel Tank Fairings & Wing Smoothing Kit (4 fuel tanks) - Laminar Flow Systems, Inc.

Latest posts

Back