• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

lance, lo presto and Garmin

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Pa32guy

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I am sad to say say that 4213F is no longer flying due to an engine failure I had last year. However, there are some amazing parts for sale.
If you have a lance or Saratoga and need anything .. I probably have it
Here is a short list to get started

GNS W 530 with gps and com antenna, tray and all necessary parts
Gi 106
GNS 530 with gps and com antenna, tray and all parts
Gi 106
Collins P101 HSI newly overhauled last July
GMA 340 audio panel with tray
GTX 327. With tray and antenna

stec 55x w iauto trim the cost for Stc to transfer to your plane is 1600. It includes all brackets , screws, and wiring connectors.

. Rosen sun visors

Thick windshield two piece only three years old

Pilots window thick with vent 1.5 yrs old

Brand new Concord sealed battery used 30 min.

Club seats and pilot seats

All landing gear, wheels and tires,

LO presti speed mods for lance or Saratoga I have all of the prices for the Stc from LoPresti’s to transfer for your plane
Speed spats
Wing tips with halogen lights
Flap and gap seals
Hubba caps
Howl cowl

Landing gear power pack

Fuel selector valve

And of course more. Need something...just ask

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back