• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Laminar Flow Systems Thanksgiving Special

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Robin

Reaction score
Hi

This one IS special!

I'm offering $500 off our full kit price for anyone buying a full kit for their plane from Today (Black Friday), through midnight on Monday, 30th November.

That's just a four day sale, but it's a good one.

At the same time, I'm offering $500 off SpeedPants and $200 off Fancy Pants.

Anyone who already has some of our parts on their plane can count these towards the complete kit. In other words, if you have some LFS parts on already, you can still get $500 off when you complete the kit. Some people could in fact actually get paid instead of paying!

Nobody is at the company right now, but please call me to get in on the deal.

Robin (386) 451 1957

or [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back