• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

King KX 170, KX125, and KT76A for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

heygeronimo

Reaction score
I have two KX170s, one KX 125, and one KT76A transponder for sale. PM me with email address if interested in photos. I will be having these tested by our local avionics shop so we can guarantee their working condition. The face on the KX125 and KT76A is beautiful. The KX170s are what you would expect lol

Latest posts

Back