• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Kidney donation & medical certificate?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Has anyone on this list donated a kidney and then resumed flying? Anybody done this while engaged in 135 flying or 91 with a 1st or 2nd class medical? Or donated a kidney in general? My friend (A+) needs one and I’m (O+) looking like a good match. I want to help my friend and I need to know what I’m getting into long term for my flying career and my very active outdoorsy life style. Any advice from someone who has already been down this road would be greatly appreciated.

Latest posts

Back