• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Kansas City Sectional Chart O.K., I'll buy new

sourdough44

Reaction score
I may have a trip to MO in early Nov. Even a few years old is O.K. since I have my Garmin 696 updated. I can do pay-pal or whatever. I see the latest version expires Nov 17th or so. Yes, I'll buy new.

bartmc

Reaction score
When I worked at the bookstore in college, we had loose return policy, but we were instructed to ask if they minded telling us why they were returning it. One guy brought back 2 drafting pencils, they were the wood and lead variety, They were 35 cents a piece. I asked him why and he said our competition was cheaper, they were selling them for a quarter. A penny saved is a penny earned.

sourdough44

Reaction score
Belay my last! Yes, I'll order one, that link above looks good as any. I have an order in my 'wish list' at Aircraft Spruce. It's just that sectional chart ends up as a $80 order when I add a few extras to it. I know, it's less than 2 gallons of 100LL, just an idea. My trip hinges on the weather, going down for a graduation at Ft Leonard Wood in MO. If the weather won't cooperate I'll have to drive.