• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

K&N Oval Filters for Saratoga/Lance

cathead

Reaction score
I have 2 K&N oval filters for the saratoga/lance models. They both have less than 50 hours on them. Still have box and all paper work with them. Make me an offer.

ycptechcom

The Lance
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So these replace the bracket air filter in there and you don't have to keep replacing them you just take them out and clean them at annual instead of buying a new one? Do you have a picture?

cathead

Reaction score
Correct. Replaces bracket air filter. It’s a whole lot cleaner than that bracket mess. You can clean the filter as much as you want. I think it’s every 100 hours. I have 2 so I could always have 1 cleaned ready to replace the 1 I took out. I will have to get a pic when at hangar. It’s just the oval filter.

NorthernAviation

Supporting Member
Reaction score
It's your stuff, why make the rest of us guess what you want for it??

One of the thinks I really like about the Beech site is the requirement when listing stuff for sale that the price must be included...

Jeff

cathead

Reaction score
How bout $50 for both, plus shipping, how’s that sound?

flyguydon

Supporting Member
Lifetime Supporter
Reaction score
I will take them. Let me know how to pay

cathead

Reaction score
Hey Don, let me go Monday and see what it will take to ship them. I can do paypal or venmo whichever. PM your address so I can check on shipping.