• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

JPI 830 Upgrade

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SumoAir

Jeff
Reaction score
I have a JPI EDM-800 with all options including carb heat. I am ready to pull the trigger on an EDM-830 upgrade but I'm going to have to shift my panel around a bit. Only one radio stack is affected in my case (I have no available 3.125" holes).

(1) Has anyone done a 700/800 to 830 upgrade yet? Any issues? As per JPI, should be plug compatible with the existing wiring harnesses.

(2) How does the display look in full sunlight?

Latest posts

Back