• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

JPI 700 for sale

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Frank L

Reaction score
JPI 700 removed from my aircraft for upgrade. It came off a IO-540 6 cyl. It was removed with the wiring as much intact as could be done. It was working when removed.
The photos below show the unit and everything that goes with it. Includes the fuel flow. One CHT was gasket type that goes under the spark plug and for some reason it got misplaced and I cannot find. One of the EGT wires needs some attention.

I have tried to price it to be fair. Price $450.00 plus shipping $10.00

For some reason the photos are sideways and I tried to fix them - but could not.

IMG_1982.jpg

IMG_1985.jpg

IMG_1989.jpg

IMG_1987.jpg

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back