• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

JP INSTRUMENTS JP FS-450 Installation

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gizmomulan

Reaction score
Because I atually want to manage fuel better on long trips I have purchased a JP INSTRUMENTS JP FS-450 for my 1977 Piper Warrior II(PA-28-161). I am trying to get the sucker installed but am not getting a great feeling from my local mechanic. SO far the installation price estimate is 1.5 times higher then the price of the FS 450.

I can fly the next state over and a mechanic buddy (with me helping) can install it. But I need to preorder the required fuel hose(s) and any other items that will be needed.

Can anyone advise me on what to order for new fuel hoses? Any other items required for the installation?

Can anyone supply a few pictures of the under cowling transducer installation?

Any other advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Matt

Latest posts

Back