• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $19.99/year or $3.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

ISO Archer II

Vust123

Reaction score
I am looking for a Piper Archer II with fairly fresh engine, Waas gps, autopilot with altitude hold, good paint and interior, no damage preferably. Doesn't matter location as long as it's in the United States.

mdjezierski

Reaction score
There's several on Trade-a-Plane, Controller, and Barnstormers. For all the features you're seeking you're looking at ~100K or so.

Unit74

Reaction score
If you are waiting for it all, enjoy the ride and pack a lunch. An archer of that caliber is not going to be easy to find. The altitude hold is gonna be the biggest problem. Not too many have dual axis.

Buy a run out plane, overhaul for $12k, dump $30 in the panel and you'd def be below $100k

Kristin

Supporting Member
Reaction score
I wouldn't go for a $12K overhaul, but unless you can find an airplane with an engine by a name shop that has flown regularly since the overhaul, you are safer with a run-out and then overhauling.

Vust123

Reaction score
Yes, I am aware of all of this, I own an aircraft charter company that operates everything from Cirrus SR22 to Falcon 50. I just am looking for a nice Archer II with all of that to replace our 172.

Latest posts