• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

iPad mounts

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BillB

Reaction score
I've been flying with my iPad for months now and I'm trying to figure out the most comfortable way to fly with it. Currently I have a leg-strap type of holder that I wear the entire flight which can get uncomfortable/heavy on the leg over time not to mention it is big. I love flying with my iPad and won't give it up but I was wondering what others out there are using and their opinions? I guess in an Arrow the only option that won't work is the seat rail mount. Thought about the windshield suction mount but it received poor reviews on Amazon. Guess that leaves me with the glare shield mount or yoke mount. I've read the reviews on Aviation Consumer but wanted to hear what *real* pilots are using and their overall satisfaction with their product.

By the way, I received my knee pad version as a gift but I believe it is the Sporty's private brand version for about $40.

Latest posts

Back