• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

iPad Mini 4 - 64gb & X-Naut cooling case $450

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JohnPhillips

Reaction score
iPad Mini 4 with cellular
64 GB

Like new condition – no scratches, dents, marks or damage.

The battery is in good condition and holds a charge for hours.

INCLUDES:
X-Naut Cooling Case ! ! !
Zagg glass screen protector
Soft neoprene carry case
Otter box hard case
Complete yoke mount and extra holder if you want to keep the iPad in the Otter Box (did this before I got the X-Naut cooling case)
Power charger & lightening cable

I’ll also include a non activated T-Mobile SIM so you don’t get an annoying nag message if you do not subscribe to a cellular carrier.

$450.00 for everything.... includes shipping.

Please do not ask if I’ll take less as this is a super deal at this price.

I can take payment via PayPal.

If you see this posting then the iPad is still available. The posting will be deleted as soon as a sale is finalized.

Selling as a package only. Will not sell the X-Naut Cooling Case separately.

USA sale only.

NOTE #1: Cross posted on other aviation sale sites.

NOTE #2: The iPad will be reset to factory settings with all my software and settings erased. It will be ready for you to setup, when you receive it, with IOS 12.0.1 installed.
Settings Screen.jpg
Back.jpg
Inside.jpg
Charger.jpg Mount.jpg Soft case.jpg

Latest posts

Back