• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Intercooler Installation woes

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
As I stated on other posts here. I purchased my first airplane this year, a 1981 Seneca III. My co-owner and I have also purchased the turbo plus intercoolers but haven't been able to get them installed. We keep the plane in the Dayton area. All of the local shops we spoke to said that they weren't familiar with the kit or the installation procedure. I suspect that they are busy enough with routine work and don't need to do anything outside the norm.

Does anyone know of a good shop in Ohio or even a state or two away? Does anyone have experience installing them and have any success or failure stories?

Thanks

Latest posts

Back