• PiperForum.com is a vibrant community of Piper owners and pilots. Our over 1,500+ active members use Piper Forum to swap technical knowledge, plan meetups and sell planes/parts. We host technical knowledge of general aviation topics and specific topics on J3-Cubs, Cherokees, Comanches, Pacers and more. In addition to an instant community of pilots for you, PiperForum.com is a library of technical topics, airplane builds, images, technical manuals, technical documents and more.

Access to PiperForum.com is subscription based. Subscriptions are only $49.99/year or $6.99/month to gain access to this great community and unmatched library of Piper knowledge.

Click Here to Become a Subscribing Member and Access PiperForum.com in Full!

Insurance

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just renewed my insurance, and as most have experienced, my rate went up a couple hundred dollars. I ended up switching agents and as a result, had to switch insurance companies from Global Aerospace to Old Republic. One thing that was different between the two companies is that Old Republic asked for a list of all of the STC installed on the aircraft, Global did not. Is this something new in the industry, or is this just an Old Republic thing?

Happy New Year everyone!

Latest posts

Back